2019-10-22 - Cribl LogStream 2.0 - GA Release
- Added support for scaling up within a host and out across a number of hosts for improved processing performance. See Scaling and Distributed Deployment docs for more.
- Added support for visual, centralized configuration management and authoring of a distributed deployment.
- Added support for configuration versioning and auditing through
- Added support for centralized monitoring of a single & distributed deployment.
- New Monitoring dashboard with a number of chart covering most operational aspects.
- Added support for enterprise LDAP authentication.
- Added a new Flatten function to help with re-shaping nested events. More here.
- Added support for Splunk HEC acknowledgements.
- Added support for Splunk indexer discovery when outputting to a Splunk indexer cluster.
- Optimizations and tuning improvements in Persistent Queuing.
- Optimizations and tuning improvements in destination status reporting.
- A large number of general UX improvements, including new colors, layouts etc.
- Shipped a new license that expires on 2020-02-02.