2019-06-17 - Cribl LogStream v1.6 is now available.
- Added support for real-time, tumbling window streaming aggregations.
- Aggregate functions include;
latestand many more.
- Aggregations support arbitrary filtering via
where()and aliasing via
- More here: Aggregations
- Added support for accepting metric formats: StatsD, StatsD Extended, Graphite with automatic protocol detection. More here.
- Added support for sending data out to AWS CloudWatch Logs
- Added support for sending data out to Azure Monitor Logs
- Added support for extracting, formatting and outputting metrics from log events. More here.
- Added support for publishing metrics Prometheus compatible endpoint. More here.
- Added support for resolving hostnames using an IP address. More here.
- Significant Preivew UX improvements; new event/raw views, preview logs, downloads etc.
- Added support for sending Samples/Captures through routes/pipelines and out of the system.
- Added support for reload/restart and upgrade from within the management UI.
- Improved various functions (Mask, Parse etc.) to support Wildcarded List of fields.
- Added more data in diag bundle to help with troubleshooting.
- Added support for gzip in TCPJSON and HTTP based inputs.
- Added REST API documentation: API Docs
- General UX improvements and Fixes
- Shipped a new license that expires on Sep 30, 2019.
cribl.shto support and detect log errors.