- OS: Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, AWS Linux)
- Runtime: Node v10.14+ LTS
- System: +2CPUs, +2GB RAM
- Select an instance where to install. See performance considerations for guidance on instance specs.
- Ensure that ports
9000are available. See here.
- Ensure that a recent version of Node is available on your system. E.g., v10.14+ LTS.
which nodeto confirm.
- Get the Cribl package here
- Un-tar in a directory of choice, say,
tar xvzf cribl-<version>-<build>.tgz
$CRIBL_HOME directory - this is where the package was extracted e.g.
/apps/cribl/ - and use
./bin/cribl.sh start [--force]
./bin/cribl.sh stop [--force]
./bin/cribl.sh restart [--force]
- Get status: